Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flaming Gorge

I may have mispelled the name "Flaming Gorge" in my title, but this is where I went with Kim, her Dad, and her brother Scott last weekend.

Flaming Gorge has to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Flaming Gorge itself is a lake that is divided by several canyons that you can boat through. We went to waterski, play on the rocks (jump off them and stuff), and just enjoy the scenery.

I really enjoyed being there a lot, granted that after I exceeded my coldness threshold I "hid" under the bow cover at the front of the boat wrapped in a blanket. :) But before this I waterskiied and jumped off some rocks. (note: the water temperature was 65 degrees!!)

Here is some video footage!


1 comment:

Danno said...

I didn't actually watch the video, but the freeze frame looks really pixelated. Don't you have a better camera?